Elementary Menu: October
Breakfast Menu: October
Secondary Lunch Menu: October
River Valley School District Breakfast Program Information
Parents & Guardians: Breakfast is available to all children every morning at all schools at no charge. Student’s - don’t go hungry, sink your teeth into something delicious!
River Valley High School breakfast 7:15 – 7:30 AM
Saltsburg Elementary Breakfast 8:15 -8:35 AM
Blairsville Elementary Breakfast 8:15 -8:35 AM
Free and Reduced Lunch Information
River Valley School District Program Discrimination Procedure
USDA Nondiscrimination Statement and Complaint Procedure
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
- Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
- Fax: (202) 690-7442; or
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wellness Committee Invitation
- If you are a student, a parent, or a district resident interested in school wellness and would like to be a part of the district’s Wellness Committee, and or would like to participate in ongoing development, implementation, periodic review, and update of our school wellness policy, please contact Blairsville-Saltsburg Food Service Director, George Coutsoumbis at email@example.com or Saltsburg Health/ Physical Education Teacher, Mr. Justin Kulik at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Wellness Water Promotion
We know that drinking water is important for digestion, healthy teeth & gums, & temperature control. Research also shows us that being hydrated improves a child's memory, concentration, alertness, and fine motor skills. Even just one drink of water can make a difference. Remember, water fountains are available for students to use throughout the day!
Please Fill out Wellness Survey
Indiana County Youth Cafe Informaiton
Summer Food Program: Evergreen Club
Food Services Director
Phone: 724-459-5500 ext. 82114
Student Debt Policy
Federal Eligibility Income Chart
SFSP Location Near You
- Call: 211 or 1.866.3HUNGRY or 1.877.8HAMBRE
- Text: “FOOD” or “COMIDA” to 877877
- Download: RangeAPP.org mobile app
- Visit: fns.usda.gov/summerfoodrocks
Children with Disabilities and Special Dietary Needs